If I had a big family


Do you know the Duggars?  Of course you do.  They are that TV family with 19 kids (20 if you count the recent).  They intrigue me, and millions of people.  I often think about what I would do if I had that many kids.. 1. be proud of my fertility, 2. be tired all the time, 3. hate laundry more than I do now, 4. never go a month without a sick kid.  The thing I wonder most is, what would I name all of them.  So I decided to name my Duggar family.  I did it in the same order that they had children ( ie boy, twins (boy, girl), girl.. ect.) and included the 20th . I also picked my letter to be P, cause most of my favorite kids names start with P  Here is my list.  If names are on the same line they are twins, and sex is denoted as M or F.  Also, you can look forward to seeing some of these names as Baby Name of the Month.


1. Percy (M)
2,3.  Penelope (F), Phoenix (M)
4. Piper (F)
5. Pearl (F)
6. Persephone (F)
7. Preston (M)
8. Penn (M)
9. Poppy (F)
10, 11. Piers (M) Phineas (M)
12. Peter (M)
13. Pacey (M)
14. Pax (M)
15. Pascal (M)
16. Primrose (F)
17. Pepper (F)
18. Phoebe (F)
19. Posy (F)
20. Pomeline (F)


What would you name your Duggar family?

Post a Comment