Traveling Baby

So I like to shop... hey what girl doesn't?  I have been baby gear shopping just because.  I really like the new trend of large wheel strollers.  I remember pushing my brother and sisters around in those strollers where the small 4 wheels always went different directions and locked up and it was hard to fold up.. and ugly.  So here is the stroller I really like, it is not a jogger (because it lacks shocks)

Jeep Liberty Sport X stroller
Here are the awesome features that I like 
1. It is orange, which I actually really love orange and we need gender neutral stuff
2. 12in inflatable wheels for grip all types of terrain, this is necessary for the places we would like to live and        
walk the dogs and baby
3. Parent tray with cup holders.. nice bonus
4. Removable child tray with cup holders and toy steering wheel... fun and nice to be removable for trips to the zoo or something where the child wants to lean forward to see
5. One hand folding mechanism.. a must!
6. multi position reclining seat.  this is the one thing all of the reviews seem to dislike, they say it is hard to do when the child is in the stroller, so you have to position it before they get in.. im willing to take this drawback for all of the other positive things
7. grow-with me 5 point harness
8. Larg storage basket and removable cargo bags... they are not kidding when they say large storage basket, I think I can fit both of  our dogs down there and a diaper bag.  Super excited to take it to the mall and fill it up
9. Fits most carseats
10. Price is very reasonable at $150


Car seat..  honestly I chose the stroller first and looked at the car seat compatibility chart.   They support baby trend which is the highest rated carseat.. so we will probably get one of those.

I like this one
Flexloc infant car seat in vanguard. 
Again I like the orange.
here are its features from the website.. but its pretty basic as car seats go, but they are the highest rated
  • For weights between 5 and 30 pounds (2.2 and 13.6kg.) heights of 30 inches or less (76.2cm)
  • 5-point safety harness; easy one-hand harness adjustment; push-button release
  • 4-position push-button height adjustable base with level indicator for proper installation
  • Height-adjustable seat back; no harness rethreading
  • One-hand easy-access seat release
  • EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side impact head protection
  • Smooth carrying handle, won't scratch your arm
  • Boot providing extra warmth and comfort
  • Flex-Loc refers to the base's flexible (not rigid) latch straps


Post a Comment