Christmas with a baby

Well its that time of year... lights, eggnog, sleigh bells, falala la la la la.  This year, I still dont have a baby.  But I see all of those kids and parents enjoying christmas with santa, and vacationing and buying gifts.  It makes me long for a child more during this time of year than any other.   Here are a few things I would do if I had a baby at christmas..  (in pictures)

Dress them up in silly christmas outfits

Have lots of play time in front of our tree

Definitely have lots of professional pics taken of cute sleeping baby

Get screaming pictures taken with santa

Read The Night Before Christmas by a fireplace 


Go look at christmas lights 

Snuggle and watch christmas movies 



Of course these seem like simple things, but really what can you do with an infant at Christmas? You cant take them ice skating.  But you can love them and enjoy just being a family and starting to pass down traditions.  I love christmas.. cant wait till our first one with child.




Post a Comment