First thing

I have been wanting to collect baby things for a long time now.  Rich however has been the practical one and tells me no because it will still be a while.  We live in a 2 bedroom now, but when we move back to California soon we plan on something smaller for a year to save money for the adoption.  So our storage space is limited, which means he is right, I have no room to collect cute outfits, and shoes, funny bibs, perfect bows ect.  I however saw something at target about 6 months ago and couldn't resist.  This is the first and only baby thing I own for our bundle.
Gender neutral set of onesies with a hot air balloon.   I have decided that our nursery is going to be creamy and dreamy with a hint of hot air balloon and maybe some mint... then I came across this onesie set and had to have it.  Rich let me buy it ;)  Next post will be another nursery idea post.


3 comments

JML September 25, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I'm not going to promise that the blanket will match your color scheme but I will promise that it will (probably) be done before the mini-T arrives. Can I call your kid Mini-T regardless of true name? You know I'm giving them a nickname :) It's my version of affection

Anonymous February 2, 2014 at 2:51 PM

I too am doing hot air ballon theme and am LOVING this set- hot air ballons + cheveron are my two favorite things! Do you know th brand of this set? Or if it's still at target? I would LOVE to get it!!! Thank you!!!

Nicole Trager February 3, 2014 at 1:10 PM

The brand is Circo, and the last time I was at target 3 weeks ago they still had them! Also target has this cute bedding set you might like, hot air balloon and chevron.. available online only http://www.target.com/p/room-365-hot-air-balloon-3pc-crib-bedding-set/-/A-14694671#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=hot+air+balloon

Post a Comment