Just a waiting game



Well I have been off birth control since May 20  ( 70 days)... no period or ovulation. So that means no eggs dropping.. no fertilization to happen.  Not surprising, but I was hopeful things would miraculously work out.

What am I doing now? Waiting. We we are trying to track ovulation with temperature and other gross factors.  By doing this I will have tons of data to show my doctor that I do not actually ovulate.. so we can just skip some of the mumbo jumbo questions about if we are having sex right and what not.

Tentative Dr. appointment is in December.  I just want to have enough data and time to show that we are doing everything we can on our own and that we need to move on to medication.

Anyway, I am using Fertility Friend to track.  Its very user friendly and gives a nice scientific graph, and things. So far so good, just no ovulation.


I turned 28 ten days ago.... so it also feels like the clock is ticking.. do you hear it?  I do.  tick tick tick.

Post a Comment