Pregnancy Test

No period since May.. and the fertility chart said I should test this weekend...  No surprise....
Not Pregnant.

 I was not too surprised because it didnt look like I ovulated, but there is a large temp shift on my chart, but it coincides with me getting a new thermometer, so I was pretty sure that was the reason. Even though I was 99% certain I wasnt, it is still hard to look at that damn pee stick and have it confirm that you are not.. there is always that little light in the back of my mind hoping that just by accident or coincidence that this all works out naturally for us.  Im pretty sure it wont and we will be on the adoption road soon enough.

 Any way.. no eggs dropping, no babies dropping.   Just another childless day in the house.

We did get to go out with our friends who have a 5 year old and a 1 year old to one of those japanese steak houses that does the show in front of you.  It was fun, and I love baby time.. so it turned out to be an ok day.

Post a Comment