Baby Name of the Month

This is a series I would like to start.  I love names.. and love considering future names for my child/children. This will be something happy to post on my blog, as some of them can be rather depressing when considering my situation.  But even though i have PCOS, I will have a child!!!! So I think I am going to start profiling the names I/we like.  I am going to be honest.. we have a top girls name and a top boys name.. I will not be relieving these.  I also have a list of 50 other names, so I think we will have plenty to talk about here.  It also is good to look to the future, that someday I will have a child to name, this child may or may not be from my own womb, but that doesnt matter, he or she will be mine, they will be ours and one of the things I am most looking forward to is naming them!!!  Come back later today to see the first baby name profile.

Post a Comment