It all starts here

Funny how things work in life, I feel like this blog has been writing itself for years but I have not yet put it down on to actual print media.  I ask myself why, and it is probably the acceptance factor.. once I start writing it down I have to accept that this is happening.. and its happening to me, to us, to we. What am I beating around the bush about... BABIES.  Thats right babies, not just babies, but making babies or adopting babies.

So here is where we start.Stats on myself:

Name: Nicole T.
Age:   27
Marital status:  Happily Married 5.5 years (if you are doing the math I was 21 when we got married)
Fertility status: PCOS diagnosed
Mental status: anxious
Job status: Graduate student, PhD in Immunology
Kids: two fur kids


And we are off.. to start documenting the goings on in our life revolving around bringing home a baby.




Post a Comment