Our Plan

Rich and I sat down a little while ago and hashed out what our plan of attack was going to be for this baby business   That talk resulted in the following plan, which i have neurotically laid out in a baby flow chart. This is a very paired down version of what will be going on.  We will of course be charting temperature and cycles, so that may make moving on down the chart quicker or slower.. ie if we are ovulating at one point on the chart but not getting pregnant, we might stay there longer to give nature some more time, conversely if we are not ovulating at certain points of the chart, we are more likely to move to the next option faster.  Last time I was off birth control I did not cycle at all, so I have a strong feeling that his is going to be a long uphill battle that will lead us down the adoption road, which is just fine with me.. but we still want to give the old fashioned way a shot.



Post a Comment